A Little More About Me!

February 8, 2017

Woah, where has this month gone?! Can you believe it’s already halfway through February? 2017 has really been flying by. I took a look at some of my blog stats, and one of my most viewed posts was my A-Z About Me piece I wrote a couple months back, which really still baffles me since I didn’t realize so many people would be interested in reading a post where I just talk about myself :P


IMG_6567.JPG
(Picture taken from my Instagram @christiexleee)

As a follow up, here are a couple more random facts about myself:


  1. I love shoes, but you will NEVER catch me wearing a pair of flats. Ever since I was introduced to flats as a little girl, I resented them! You can’t run around effectively in them while on the playground, and as an adult, walking in flats just feels super dirty and sweaty. (GROSS). I pretty much live in sneakers and boots (:


  1. I love planning events! Whether it be a casual brunch hangout with friends or a corporate team bonding experience with my coworkers, I like watching my ideas come to life and seeing everyone enjoy themselves! Currently, I’m in the process of researching and planning my first international vacation with my boyfriend and friends! We’re going to Hong Kong together and hopefully Tokyo and Osaka as well.


  1. I find music to be one of the easiest ways to bond with people. I go to a lot of concerts and shows, and I’m hoping I can find a way to showcase those experiences on my blog :) I’m always super excited when I meet someone who likes the same type of music or events that I do, and since I’m blessed to live in the Bay Area, there’s never a shortage of amazing talent stopping by! My favorite genres consist of R&B, hip-hop, trap, chill-step, and house.


  1. Journaling is one of my favorite hobbies! As a deeply introspective person, journaling helps me to really reflect and unwind after a long day. My favorite day to write is on Sunday, as it’s kind of a symbolic fresh start to each week for myself. I write about what I did over the weekend and what I hope to accomplish for the upcoming week, and I decorate the pages with fun little doodles after words.


I hope you guys liked reading a little more about me! I know I’ve been away from my little blog for a few weeks now and have been feeling a bit uninspired. Hope you guys can bear with me while I get myself out of this funk! <3.

In the meantime, let me know, what’re some little known facts about yourself?

You Might Also Like

0 comments