March Forward!

April 6, 2016

Wow, I can't believe how fast this year's been flying by! Another month of 2016 has come and gone. Check out what I was up to last month! 

Music is such a huge part of my life, and last month my boyfriend and I were lucky enough to be able to attend Galantis' show at the Warfield. Unfortunately, my trusty ole' iPhone 5 wasn't able to capture all the pretty lights and lasers without getting completely distorted, but here are some of my clearer shots! 


Luckily, the both of us were able to catch the performance from the VIP balcony section for half the show before security asked us kindly to to see our non-existent VIP tickets, lol. Sea fox nation!!


We watched the remainder of the show from our seats (which was actually not too far back from the VIP section, yay!) I definitely had to say my favorite part of the night was when they played my jam, Firebird


An SG friend of mine wanted to grab brunch, and she suggested we make our way over to Outerlands. I ordered their Cornbread Benedict, along with a hot cup of Ginger Lemon Apple Cider. I was absolutely blown away by their cider! It was a perfect blend of sweet and tartness in a cup. I highly recommend this place to any one looking for a good restaurant that offers vegan and vegetarian options. 


Ah yes, the highly anticipated PACE Gallery of Menlo Park. From February until July 1st, Pace Gallery is showcasing their "Living Digital Space and Future Parks" exhibit. There were light sculptures and fun interactive digital installations.


This is definitely a fun art exhibit that also makes for worthy Instagram posts, as well. My favorite installation was the light sculptures. 


We ended our fun day at the art exhibition by sitting in some traffic.. Haha, look how thrilled Jeffrey looks in this picture (:


Last month, I also got the chance to catch up with two good friends of mine. We grabbed some pho and headed to the local ice cream shop nearby, Polly Ann's. We got to watch some customers "Spin the Wheel"! I ended up ordering their Green Tea and Thai Tea flavors. 


My sister was also home for a week during spring break, and we decided to go for a quick at Fort Funston.


Don't let these photos fool you! It was extremely windy when we went for the hike that day, and I did get my butt kicked by the winds and sand. However, the both of us got some good exercise in and got to spend time with each other, so it wasn't a complete loss! 


 Looking forward to see what April will bring! 







You Might Also Like

0 comments