Tea for Two!

April 8, 2016

One of the greatest joys in life is being able enjoy "afternoon tea." There's just something so therapeutic about being able to stop and sit down during the day to enjoy a cup of tea and some snacks!

My sister and I decided to finally give Crown and Crumpet a try, after passing by it multiple times during our trips to Japantown. 


I ordered a large pot of my favorite tea, Jasmine Green! They also provide milk and sugar to add into your drink. 


To go along with my tea, I ordered the "Tea for One" that included a couple of finger sandwiches, a salad, scones, and some tasty treats! Don't let the photo fool you, as small as the food may look, you do end up walking away feeling pretty full and satisfied! This place had the cutest little interior decorations as well.


Me with my cute little tea cup! 


My sister and her always blog ready camera!

All in all, I had a pleasant experience with this restaurant, but I can definitely see how this restaurant would get a little pricy if you go all the time. This place is a great restaurant to grab a couple of small bites and some tea, while catching up with your friends and family!


(Photo credits go out to my sister for taking these pictures!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments